Note: This is primarily a proof-of-concept prototype, there aren't many levels.
A "multiban" puzzle game where you control several celebrities simultaneously.
Move all the boxes on top of the flags to win.
Move with arrow keys or WASD:
- Warehouse keeper: Regular (directional) movement
- Snake: Regular movement, but needs space to turn, and can't slither backwards
- Gray tank: Tank movement; left and right to turn (counter-clockwise and clockwise), up to move forwards, down to reverse
- (Cyan) Laser Tank: Regular movement, but must first rotate to turn before moving
- White tank: Regular movement, but must first rotate to turn before moving; can drive in reverse
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Cool that all characters are with different abilities, would be interesting to see them interacting with each other (like e.g. in DROD). Black tank was kind of boring, but I liked the snake twist/trolling in the last level. :)
Also nice touch is the ability to undo the restart :D
Thanks a lot! I'll definitely play more with the concept, and probably try to think of more characters/abilities.
The concept is nice, and the last level is quite challenging. The best strategy seemed to be just doing the puzzles one at a time while having the other characters wait in a corner. The red+green color choice was somewhat uncomfortable to my eyes. The puzzles were pretty good though!
Thank you! I definitely think I can do more interesting things with the concept, but sadly I didn't have time for much level design or to develop the concept further.
In retrospect I agree on the red+green color choice – those tiles are actually from a classic (now public domain) puzzle game called Laser Tank, which I've played a lot, so I guess I've just gotten used to the colors over the years, haha.